Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Aislin and Paul Molnar

This one is special because they made that gate and arbor, with much love!


I always like to add some just-for-fun poses.

I zoomed in on a 'private moment' ..... No such thing at your wedding!

Another 'sneak peak'



Thank you so much, Rhonda, and to your assistant! The pictures turned out perfect, we love them and more importantly we had a blast taking them. Thanks for taking the extra time for all the little things that were important to us! Thanks so much!
Aislin and Paul

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.